Thursday 29 March 2007

My favourite hobby

My favourite hobby is swimming.
During holidays,my mother will invite my cousin,Leon to go to the swimming complex with me and my father.My favourite swimming complex is Jurong Swimming Complex. My father would usually force me to swim at least 10 laps. I have to swim while Leon gets to relax. They don't force him to swim as he doesn't know how to swim. It was weird as i'm only in Primary 5 and his in Primary 6.
After swimming at least 10 laps, we would explore the whole swimming complex.There was an slide pool.At first Leon did not dare to go to the tallest slide.My father and I went to the tallest slide.We had to bring along a float with us.I was a bit nervous. When it was my turn, I went into the slide with my float.It was very fun. I shouted. After I went down,Leon had the courage to follow me down the slide.He was a bit nervous. He said:"After you." So, I went down first.He heard me screaming. He went down after I went down.He agreed that it was fun. After a while,we went to the wave pool. Later, it was "raining." It was actually cold water splashing out of the hoses. It was cold on the outside but warm on the water. They activated the waves.We had a fun time being washed by the waves.It was a fun day